Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blister Beetles..

Last night when i got home i forgot to mention that i had a blister beetle right by my door going into the house. it was next to the auto door remote, yikes. i smashed it with some paper towel. if you have not seen these you can look for an image on google images http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Black_blister_beetle.jpg. they are dangerous and if you touch them you will get blisters and possibly very sick. i just told my son about them this morning and he said they are everywhere outside, driveway, garage, grass. it makes me concerned about my dogs and cat. just a warning, watch where you step.

off to school, body awareness today. i was told it is like 3 hours of boot camp. hope i don't have an asthma attack. i must be honest i could use boot camp,but I'm not really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment